For best results, I highly recommend using real-debrid which will bring the highest quality links for a buffer-free experience. Click here to learn how to setup real-debrid.
Install Tempest on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type temp or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose temp or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.tempest-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for Tempest Repo Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Tempest Add-on installed message to appear
Tempest Kodi Add-On Features & Description
Since Tempest is a fork of Covenant, it features the same layout and settings as this retired add-on.
Categories include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Settings, Search, and Changelog.
One of the best features of Tempest is the ability to integrate a real-debrid account within the add-on. This allow users to get more HD links which elevates your streaming experience.
CAUTION - YOUR STREAMING ACTIVITY IS BEING LOGGED
Firestick Matt does not verify the legality or security of any applications or services covered on this Website.
You should always use a VPN in conjunction with free or low-cost streaming solutions to protect your identity and security.
Your Internet Service provider, government, app/addon developers, and hackers can log your online activity through your visible IP Address and location.
A VPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous while online.
Firestick Matt recommends IPVanish VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero-log policy.
Exclusive Firestick Matt Discount - Get IPVanish VPN @ 46% OFF! This offer expires soon so don't delay.
Click Here for 46% Off IPVanish VPN Discount
Learn to install IPVanish VPN here!