For best results, I highly recommend using real-debrid which will bring the highest quality links for a buffer-free experience. Click here to learn how to setup real-debrid.
The Numbers Kodi Addon Screenshot Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://cellardoortv.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type cellar or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose cellar or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.cdrepo.zip
- Wait for CellarDoorTV Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Numbers Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
CAUTION - YOUR STREAMING ACTIVITY IS BEING LOGGED
Firestick Matt does not verify the legality or security of any applications or services covered on this Website.
You should always use a VPN in conjunction with free or low-cost streaming solutions to protect your identity and security.
Your Internet Service provider, government, app/addon developers, and hackers can log your online activity through your visible IP Address and location.
A VPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous while online.
Firestick Matt recommends IPVanish VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero-log policy.
Exclusive Firestick Matt Discount - Get IPVanish VPN @ 46% OFF! This offer expires soon so don't delay.
Click Here for 46% Off IPVanish VPN Discount