1. Click Settings icon
2. Click System settings
3. Turn on Unknown sourcesThen go back to previous screen by clicking back button on remote
4. Click File manager
5. Click Add source
7. Type in https://i-a-c.github.io/ and then click OK button
8. Place cursor in media source box and click OK to open keyboard
9. Name the source redux and click OK button
10. Click OK button
11. You will see that redux has been added to your Kodi File manager. Go back to previous screen of Kodi by clicking back button on your remote
12. Click Add-ons
13. Click Install from zip file
14. Click redux
15. Click the repository.exodusredux zip file
16. Wait until you see Exodus Redux Repo Add-on installed message appear
17. Click Install from repository
18. Click Exodus Redux Repo
19. Click Video add-ons
20. Click Exodus Redux
21. Click Install
22. Click OK to install additional add-ons with Exodus Redux
23. Wait for Exodus Redux success message
24. Go back to Kodi home screen and launch Exodus Redux
CAUTION - YOUR STREAMING ACTIVITY IS BEING LOGGED
Firestick Matt does not verify the legality or security of any applications or services covered on this Website.
You should always use a VPN in conjunction with free or low-cost streaming solutions to protect your identity and security.
Your Internet Service provider, government, app/addon developers, and hackers can log your online activity through your visible IP Address and location.
A VPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous while online.
Firestick Matt recommends IPVanish VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero-log policy.
Exclusive Firestick Matt Discount - Get IPVanish VPN @ 46% OFF! This offer expires soon so don't delay.
Click Here for 46% Off IPVanish VPN Discount