The following step-by-step guide will show you How To Install Kodi on Firestick/Fire TV using the Downloader App.
Downloader is an app installer used to download thousands of applications, including Kodi, to your Fire device.
1. Hover Over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Click Developer options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON
5. Return to Firestick / Fire TV Home screen, hover over search icon on top-left side of screen and type in “Downloader” and click it in the list below
6. Click orange Downloader icon
7. Click OK button on remote to begin download & Downloader will install
8. Click Open to launch Downloader
9. Click Allow (you may not see this prompt on older Fire TV models)
10. Click OK on the welcome window
11. Click OK button on remote to open the keyboard and type in the address for Kodi 18.3 which is troypoint.com/kodistable
If you would like to install Kodi 17.6, you will type in troypoint.com/k17
Click Go button after typing in address and Kodi download will begin.
12. Click Install on Kodi setup page
13. Kodi will begin installing
14. Click Done once Kodi has been installed
15. Click Delete to discard the Kodi 18.3 installation file as this will free up valuable space on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube
16. Click Delete again
17. Go to Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube Home screen, scroll to the right under Apps & Channels category and click “See All” button
18. Highlight Kodi shortcut at bottom of screen and click the options button on Fire TV Stick / Fire TV remote which looks like three horizontal lines on top of each other and click Move
19. Move Kodi shortcut to the front of the list and click OK button on remote where you would like to place it, this will ensure that it is displayed on your Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube home screen
20. Launch Kodi and click “continue” button
21. Click Allow
22. Kodi begins to load
23. You are now presented with Kodi 18.3 Leia home screen on Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
Final Step Kodi doesn’t do much without the great 3rd party addons that provide free movies, TV shows, channels, live sports, etc.
You can also use the method in the video below. This can be used for both a fresh install of KODI or an update. It will also give you access to my own personal app store!!
CAUTION - YOUR STREAMING ACTIVITY IS BEING LOGGED
Firestick Matt does not verify the legality or security of any applications or services covered on this Website.
You should always use a VPN in conjunction with free or low-cost streaming solutions to protect your identity and security.
Your Internet Service provider, government, app/addon developers, and hackers can log your online activity through your visible IP Address and location.
A VPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous while online.
Firestick Matt recommends IPVanish VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero-log policy.
Exclusive Firestick Matt Discount - Get IPVanish VPN @ 46% OFF! This offer expires soon so don't delay.
Click Here for 46% Off IPVanish VPN Discount